Friday 5 November 2010

Feedback #5

Well done for completing the animatic to deadline. It is great to finally see how you are structuring the video.

I like the overall concept and feel - my comments are as follows:
1. It is all riding on a compelling performance from vocalist - make sure you clearly direct her and show her the animatic so that she has a sense of how close up the shots will be and can perform accordingly

2. I know the "slo-mo" style is a key part - however the track's beat really will demand a fast cutting rate in places. Particularly in opening 20 secs I think. Your animatic doesn't reflect that fast pased cutting rate - there definitely needs to be some montage sequences - think about the video with the birds eye of the decks.

Good luck this weekend _ I know JF was unexpectedly away on Friday; I hope you have all the equipment you need

No comments:

Post a Comment