Tuesday 16 November 2010

RB - Mock Digipak write up.








These images are of my mock digipak. I used images that are all similar to each other and edited them on photoshop to make them black and white and I blurred them abit using gaussian blur. I also used photoshop to create and arrange the images in the correct orders. I then used a fullsize template to arrange the images in such a way that allows me to fold it up to create the main digipak without cutting any of it. In the final digipack I will be using my own images and one or two images from either Sam or Jake due to different cameras/lenses needed to create a certain effect.
The only problem I have found with creating this digipack is trying to get the booklet to be the right size after it has been printed, cut and folded. With the final digipak the booklet will be alot bigger. The correct size will be worked in the coming week.
The material the digipack will be printed on will be thick card to closely resemble existing digipaks and to make it seem as realistic as possible. I will also be using one of the plastic disc trays in the digipak to make it seem more professional. This is the final layout and design before making the actual digipak.

1 comment: