Tuesday 16 November 2010

SA - Further Mag Advert Development and Final Advert















Here is the further development of my magazine advert for our music track.
Starting from the top left the progression goes across and down.

I have changed the font style and position, and added the song name. I also added both record labels to the bottom left of the advert to make it seem more professional, also I have added the websites of the bands and the main record label. These little details will make the advert more realistic and make it look like it could appear in a music magazine.

I have also turned up the contrast of the background so there are darker areas that create a more dramatic look to the advert, I felt the original image lacked a certain look.
THIS IS THE FINAL ADVERT:

No comments:

Post a Comment